Montenegro is one of the best Solutions, to invest there, and after 5 years of permit Residency and language Test, apply for a second Citizenship.
At first, there is a fairly standard list of documents you need to show as part of your Montenegro residency application. They are:
• A copy of your valid passport that does not expire before the permit would
• Proof of education
• Proof of a clean criminal record. This applies to all applicants who are 16 or older and must have been issued within the past six months
• Proof of solvency in the form of demonstrating that you have €3,650 deposited in a private Bank account in Montenegrin bank. For family applications, these numbers are multiplied by the total number of family members
• Marriage certificate if you’re applying as a family
• Birth certificate for minor children
• Proof you have somewhere to live and note that this applies both if you own your home and if you rent
• The proof of employment requirements vary between different municipalities
• Proof you have enrolled in a health insurance program
Documents that were not issued in Montenegro (like your criminal record report) will need to be translated by a licensed Montenegrin translator. (We will do this for you)
It will take roughly 20 days to get a residence permit.
We would be happy if we can wait for you as a new investor.